I’m a Mathematician, Get me out of here connects school students with working mathematicians.
It’s a flexible online activity running throughout the year.
Everyone can take part from home or school.
- Read profiles of mathematicians in different careers
- Chat with mathematicians, in real time
- Ask them questions
- Vote for their favourite mathematician to win £500
It all happens online. It’s safe and secure. It’s free for UK state maintained schools.
It takes 2 minutes to join the activity that suits you.
Take part now ❯
You can join at any time during an activity. You don’t have to be available for the whole thing.
- I’m a Scientist Orange Zone (general science theme)
- I’m a Scientist Planet Earth Zone (environment and sustainability theme)
- I’m a Scientist Purple Zone (general science theme)
- I’m a Scientist Pink Zone (general science theme)
- I’m an Engineer Silver Zone (general engineering theme)
What teachers say:
Find out more: